The Seattle Seahawks will look to keep the momentum rolling after two very different but very solid victories put them within reach of the NFC West leading San Francisco 49ers. Pete Carroll's team heads to Toronto, where his team will face the 5-8 Bills on Sunday.
Seattle is coming off a 58-0 blowout of the Arizona Cardinals. Prior to that game, they won in impressive fashion by dispatching the Chicago Bears 23-17 in overtime.
The Cincinnati Bengals and Philadelphia Eagles kick off the Week 15 schedule for Thursday's game while the New York Jets and Tennessee Titans close it out on Monday Night Football.
- Bengals at Eagles, 5:20 p.m. PT, NFL Network
- Vikings at Rams 10 a.m. PT, FOX
- Buccaneers at Saints 10 a.m. PT, FOX
- Giants at Falcons 10 a.m. PT, FOX
- Packers at Bears 10 a.m. PT, FOX
- Redskins at Browns 10 a.m. PT, FOX
- Colts at Texans 10 a.m. PT, CBS
- Broncos at Ravens 10 a.m. PT, CBS
- Jaguars at Dolphins 10 a.m. PT, CBS
- Lions at Cardinals 1:05 p.m. PT, FOX
- Panthers at Chargers 1:05 p.m. PT, FOX
- Seahawks at Bills 1:05 p.m. PT, FOX
- Steelers at Cowboys 1:25 p.m. PT, CBS
- Chiefs at Raiders 1:25 p.m. PT, CBS
- 49ers at Patriots 5:20 p.m. PT, NBC
- Jets at Titans 5:30 p.m. PT, ESPN
For more NFL scheduling information, check out Sports Illustrated's full schedule.