The USC Trojans are probably very happy with the fact that they landed the commitment of Max Browne. His performance this weekend at the Elite 11 only has to reaffirm that hope.
Browne was named as one of the final Elite 11 quarterbacks, as the Skyline product seemed to ensure his status as one of the best quarterback prospects in all the land. He had his struggles here and there at the Elite 11 Camp, but for the most part showcased his outstanding potential. Browne was considered one of the main MVP candidates along with Christian Hackenberg, but Asantii Woulard ended up capturing the award.
- Browne - USC commit
- Asantii Woulard - South Florida commit, MVP
- Kevin Olsen - Miami (FL) commit
- Josh Dobbs - Arizona State commit
- Johnny Stanton - Nebraska commit
- Malik Zaire - Notre Dame commit
- Shane Cockerille - Maryland commit
- Jared Goff - Cal commit
- Zack Greenlee - Uncommitted
- Luke Del Rio - Oklahoma State commit
- Christian Hackenberg- Penn state commit
Here's a video interview Scott Enyeart managed to conduct with Browne.
Talk about Browne with USC football recruiting by heading on over to Conquest Chronicles.