The Michigan Wolverines and Syracuse Orange will meet in the Final Four on Saturday. Both teams snapped relativity long droughts by getting this far, and both had to knock out the No. 1 seeds in their respective regions.
Michigan is in the Final Four for the first time since its Fab Five run in 1993. Led by All-American and AP Player of the Year Trey Burke, the Wolverines beat South Dakota State, VCU, Kansas and Florida to win the South region.
Likewise, the last time Syracuse made it this far, the Orange also won the championship back in 2003. They used Jim Boeheim's 2-3 zone defense to stifle opponents, dominating Montana, California, Indiana and Marquette in the East region.
Here's the complete schedule for Saturday:
Game time: 8:49 P.M. ET
Location: Georgia Dome, Atlanta
TV: CBS (also streaming online at March Madness Live)
Line: Michigan by 2
More in College Basketball:
• The 5 things that will decide Louisville-Wichita State
• Jabari Parker and Chicago's new basketball lineage
• Living and playing basketball with cancer
• Andrew Wiggins is the anti-LeBron
• Rutgers coach Mike Rice fired after abuse allegations
• But is the Big East’s new name the most patriotic conference name?