There will be plenty more events at the 2012 Olympic Games in London on Monday. The U.S. men's basketball team will be back in action as they take on Russia. That game airs at 1 a.m. on the West Coast though, so plan on taking a nap later.
NBC's primetime coverage will include gymnastics, track & field, beach volleyball and men's diving. All other events can be watched streamed live at NBCOlympics.com.
Here is Monday's full television schedule. Please be aware that all NBC coverage will be tape delayed on the West Coast. All times are Pacific.
1 a.m. - 5 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Men's Basketball: Australia vs. Russia (1 a.m.), USA vs. Argentina (2:15 p.m.)
- Women's Field Hockey: USA vs. South Africa (2:45 a.m.)
- Men's Volleyball: Russia vs. Serbia (4:15 a.m.), Italy vs. Bulgaria (6:45 a.m.)
- Women's Boxing: Quarterfinal Bouts (flyweight, lightweight and middleweight classes. 5:15 a.m., 10:45 a.m.)
- Men's Shooting: 50m Three Positions Gold Medal Final (8:30 a.m.)
- Women's Soccer: Semifinal (Noon, 11:45 a.m.)
- Men's Weightlifting: 105 kg Gold Medal Final (1:45 p.m.)
6 a.m. - 2 p.m. (MSNBC)
- Men's Water Polo: Romania vs. Serbia (6 a.m.)
- Table Tennis: Women's Team Semifinal (7:30 a.m.), Men's Team Semifinal (9:15 a.m.)
- Wrestling: Greco Roman Qualifying (8:15 a.m.)
- Beach Volleyball: Quarterfinal (10 a.m.)
- Men's Shooting: Trap Gold Medal Final (11 a.m.)
- Men's Basketball: Spain vs. Brazil (12:30 p.m.)
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (NBC)
- Track & Field: Qualifying Women's 100m hurdles, 1500m; Men's 800m (10 a.m., 1:15 p.m., 4:30 p.m.)
- Men's Water Polo: USA vs. Hungary (10:30 a.m.)
- Canoeing: Canoe Sprint Qualifying Heats (11:30 a.m., 1:45 p.m.)
- Equestrian: Team Jumping Gold Medal Finals (Noon)
- Synchronized Swimming: Duet Qualifying (12:45 p.m.), Duet Free Routines (3 p.m.)
- Beach Volleyball: Men's Quarterfinal Match (2 p.m.)
- Men's Volleyball: USA vs. Tunisia (3 p.m.)
- Women's Cycling: Track Events (4:15 p.m.)
2 p.m - 5 p.m. (CNBC)
- Men's Boxing: Quarterfinal Round (lightweight, middleweight, and super heavyweight classes)
8 p.m. - Midnight (NBC)
- Women's Gymnastics: Individual Event Gold Medal Finals (Uneven Bars)
- Men's Gymnastics: Individual Event Gold Medal Finals (still rings, vault)
- Track & Field: Gold Medal Finals (Men's 400m, 400m hurdles; Women's Pole Vault)
- Beach Volleyball: Quarterfinal
- Men's Diving: Springboard Qualifying
12:35 - 1:35 a.m. (NBC)
- Track & Field: Gold Medal Finals (Women's steeple chase, shotput)
- Cycling: Women's Ominum Gold Medal Final
Check out SI.com's Medal Tracker for a look at every country's medal standing thus far.
Stick with this StoryStream for more coverage of local athletes at the 2012 Olympic Games. For more on the 2012 Olympic Games, make sure that you check out SB Nation's dedicated Olympics hub.