Mariners 9, Tigers 1 [box]: The Mariners scored a season-high nine runs while their King dominated on the mound. Felix Hernandez allowed one run and four hits in seven innings pitched on Tuesday night. Hernandez told reporters he didn't have his best stuff after the game, which is incredible good news for Felix and all Mariners fans. Dustin Ackley led off and was 3-for-6 with three RBIs for the M's. Jeff Sullivan from Lookout Landing wonders what it would feel like to be Felix. Next game: Today, Seattle (9-10) vs. Detroit (10-8), 10:05 p.m. PT, ROOT Sports, 6 games back.
Read more Seattle sports links after the jump.
- The NFL Draft is today. Keep your eyes on our home page for updates throughout the draft. Huskies Chris Polk, Alameda Ta'amu and Senio Kelemete are all projected second to third round picks. Local product David DeCastro out of Stanford could go any where between No. 10 and No. 20.\
- The Dagger ranks the top 15 west coast college basketball teams for the 2012-13 season. Gonzaga comes in a No. 5, while Washington is at No. 15. Will UCLA and Arizona be top 20 teams like everyone is starting to project solely based on the young talent they have coming in? Do not discount on Washington who won the regular season crown last season. The Huskies were excluded from Dick Vitale's preseason top 40.
- Pacific Takes ranks the top ten Pac-12 recruits of the past decade. Spencer Hawes comes in at No. 7 for the Washington Huskies.
- Former Washington running back Greg Lewis was nominated for the College Football Hall of Fame. The official class will be announced in mid-May.
- WOOF! Read about Steve Sarkisian's latest commitment at UW Dawg Pound.
- O'Dea's Tatum Taylor ran well at his latest meet down at Track City at the University of Oregon.