Mariners 4 White Sox 7 [box]: The M's will not enter their 10-game road trip with any momentum. Sunday's loss extended the Mariners' losing streak to four games. The team's offense simply did not perform when it needed to, going 2-for-13 with runners in scoring position on Sunday. Lookout Landing delivers post game analysis. Next game: Tuesday, Seattle (7-10) at Detroit Tigers (10-6), 4:05 pm PT, ROOT Sports, 6.5 games back.
Read more Seattle sports links after the jump.
- Phillip Humber looks like Eric Wedge. Do you agree?
- Speaking of perfect game pitchers, Peter Hendron out of Redmond HS threw one of his own against Eastlake HS on Friday.
- Sonics Central breaks down the apparent "traffic issue" in the SODO district in a pragmatic manner.
- Seattle Seahawks GM John Schneider is fighting against autism. He has a vested interest in the condition as his 10-year old son is diagnosed with autism. Shutdown Corner has the story.
- Rush the Court recaps Washington State's basketball season. Is Brock Motum a Pac-12 player of the year candidate for next season?
Have a story to share? Tweet me @KevinCacabelos