- Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts are scheduled to break up today — will the Seahawks be the quarterback's new team? Hawkblogger runs down the cons of signing Manning. It's also vital to remember that the Seahawks are not the only team to have displayed demonstrated interest in the future hall-of-famer...teams like the Jets are interested in Manning as well.
See more links after the jump!
- The Seattle Mariners beat the Cincinnatti Reds 8-6 in a spring training game on Monday. The big story was the performance of Felix Hernandez. Check out Lookout Landing's game summary. Tomorrow the M's take on the Los Angeles Angels; for those without MLB TV, you can listen to the game on 710 ESPN at 12:05 pm.
- And Carlos Guillen retired on Monday. I thought he would've been a productive player to have on the roster...I wonder if anything scared him away or if he was just sick of the Show. I had no idea he was a three-time All-Star...did you?
- Who will be the Sounders' offensive player of the year? Sounder at Heart's writing staff makes their predictions. The Sounders play Santos Laguna in Seattle tonight at 7 pm. The game will be televised on Fox Soccer channel and will be on the radio at 97.3.
- The Pac-12 tournament begins today. Andy Glockner from Sports Illustrated chooses Oregon to win it all. Would this win knock Washington or California out of the field of 68 teams?
- Former Husky guard Venoy Overton pleaded guilty to his second-degree charge of promoting prostitution.