This is a regularly updated stream for all comings and goings from Seahawks training camp.
Summary so far:
- Earl Thomas signed on Sunday and has participated in every practice since.
- Russell Okung has held out for the Seahawks first four days of practices. He is one of only three first round picks that remains unsigned.
- Aaron Curry has missed the last few practices with a head injury.
- Owen Schmitt was activated off the Physical Unable to Perform list and has participated in practice.
- Seventh-round pick Jameson Konz was injury/waived. Seattle signed guard Gregg Peat to replace him. Peat was a guard at Oregon State.
- And the most recent news, Seattle has dropped former Western Washington long snapper Matt Overton and re-signed linebacker Anthony Heygood. Linebackers coach Ken Norton Jr. was quoted as saying that sometimes you can't tell Heygood from Curry. Which is good, because Heygood is presumably filling in for Curry in his absence.
Updates as news is reported.