You're not a real Heisman Trophy candidate until Vegas says you are. And Vegas, or at least Sportsbook.com, says University of Washington quarterback Jake Locker is a top three candidate, trailing only Alabama running back Mark Ingram and Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor.
The odds for Locker to win the Heisman are currently set 8 to 1.
Here's the full list courtesy of Point-Spreads.com.
Sportsbook.com 2010 Heisman Trophy Odds
- Mark Ingram (RB - Alabama) +350
- Terrelle Pryor (QB - Ohio State) +500
- Jake Locker (QB - Washington) +800
- Kellen Moore (QB - Boise State) +1000
- Christian Ponder (QB - Florida State) +1000
- Ryan Mallett (QB - Arkansas) +1000
- Case Keenum (QB - Houston) +1200
- Dion Lewis (RB - Pittsburgh) +1200
- Evan Royster (RB - Penn State) +1200
- Jacory Harris (QB - Miami) +1200
- John Clay (RB - Wisconsin) +1200