John Berkowitz of SB Nation’s UW Dawg Pound is having some fun with the hype surrounding Jake Locker’s Heisman Trophy candidacy and his overwhelming local popularity. Berkowitz dubs Locker, “The World’s Most Interesting Quarterback” and lists off many of his impressive abilities.
- He once performed a miracle, but refuses to talk about it.
- It is said he can converse with Malamutes.
- Women hang on his every word, even the prepositions.
- He can speak French in Russian.
- Sharks have a week dedicated to him.
Head over to UW Dawg Pound for the full, hilarious list.