The Pac-12 and DISH Network came to an agreement early Saturday morning to carry the league's Pac-12 Networks. The agreement comes just in time for DISH customers to see six games on Saturday, including Washington State's matchup with Eastern Washington.
Mike Leach and the Cougars' home opener against Eastern Washington can be seen on DISH channel 446.
"Now Pac-12 Networks is available through more than 40 television providers, including four of the top five largest distributors in the United States," the network said in a statement.
Talks with the other major sattelite provider, DirecTV, are ongoing.
DISH subscribers are being given a free trial of the Pac-12 Networks this weekend. The other games being shown by the Pac-12 Networks on Saturday are:
• Sacramento State at Colorado, 12:00 p.m. PT, Ch. 445
• Eastern Washington at Washington State, 12:00 p.m. PT, Ch. 446
• Southern Utah at California, 12:00 p.m. PT, Ch. 413
• Fresno State at No. 4 Oregon, 3:30 p.m. PT, Ch. 413
• No. 18 Oklahoma State at Arizona, 7:30 p.m. PT, Ch. 413
• Duke at No. 25 Stanford, 7:30 p.m. PT, Ch. 445
For more on Wazzu football, visit Washington State blog Coug Center. Also be sure to check out Pacific Takes, SB Nation's Pac-12 blog. For the latest on all things college football, be sure to check out SB Nation's college football hub.