The 2012 London Olympics are starting to wind into action in their second week. And a lot of event involving athletes from the United States will be involved.
From the Seattle region, perhaps the most prominent names will be on the United States women's volleyball team taking on the Dominican Republic in the quarterfinal round. Another team in action will be the United States women's water polo team, as they take on Australia in the semifinals. There will be plenty of other action in the Olympics in diving, individual gymnastics events, and more track and field action, including the men's high jump and the women's 100 meter hurdles finals.
Here's the full schedule for tomorrow's action on the NBC Networks, and will be streamed online live (and mostly replayed) to NBCOlympics.com. All times Eastern (NBC events will be on at the same time on both East and West Coasts).
Tuesday, Aug. 7
4 a.m. - 8 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Men's Field Hockey: South Korea vs. Netherlands (4 a.m.)
- Cycling: Track Events (5 a.m.)
- Track & Field: Men's Triathlon (6:30 a.m.)
- Canoeing: Sprint Canoeing Heats (8:30 a.m.)
- Women's Basketball: Quarterfinals (9 a.m., 4:30 p.m., 5:15 p.m.)
- Equestrian: Team Dressage Final (10:45 a.m.)
- Women's Handball: Quarterfinals (11:30 a.m., 1:45 p.m.)
- Men's Soccer: Semifinal (Noon, 2:45 p.m.)
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (MSNBC)
- Women's Volleyball: Quarterfinals (9 a.m., 10:30 a.m.)
- Beach Volleyball: Men's and Women's Semifinal (Noon)
- Women's Water Polo: Semifinal (2:40 p.m.)
- Synchronized Swimming: Duet Gold Medal Final (4 p.m.)
- Wrestling: Greco-Roman Gold Medal Final (4:45 p.m.)
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (NBC)
- Qualifying Men's 100m hurdles, 200m; Women's 5000m (10 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 12:30 p.m.)
- Women's Water Polo: Semifinal (10:30 a.m.)
- Cycling: Men's Kerlin, Second Round (11:30 a.m.), Women's Ominum Time Trial (Noon), Men's Kerlin Gold Medal Final (1 p.m.)
- Men's Diving: 3M Springboard Semifinal (1:15 p.m.)
- Women's Volleyball: Quarterfinal (2 p.m., 5:30 p.m.)
- Beach Volleyball: Men's Semifinal (4 p.m.)
5 - 8 p.m. (CNBC)
- Men's Boxing: Quarterfinal Bouts (flyweight and welterweight classes)
8 p.m. - Midnight (NBC)
- Women's Gymnastics: Individual Event Gold Medal Finals (balance beam, floor exercise)
- Men's Gymnastics: Individual Event Gold Medal Finals (parallel bars, high bar)
- Track & Field: Gold Medal Finals (Women's 100m hurdles; Men's 1500m)
- Beach Volleyball: Women's Semifinal
12:35 - 1:35 a.m. (NBC)
- Men's Diving: Springboard Final
- Track & Field: Men's Discuss Throw
Check out SI.com's Medal Tracker for a look at every country's medal standing thus far.
Stick with this SB Nation Seattle StoryStream for more coverage of local athletes at the 2012 Olympic Games. For more on the 2012 Olympic Games, make sure that you check out SB Nation's dedicated Olympics hub.