Isaiah Thomas scored a career-high 28 points and dished out 10 assists in the Sacramento Kings' loss the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday night. Thomas is now averaging 10.1 points, 3.5 assists and 2.5 rebounds per game for the Kings.
Wednesday's Tweet of the Night:
Fun watching @Isaiah_Thomas2 go off for a career high tonight. Congrats brother.— Jon Brockman (@MrJonBrockman) March 29, 2012
- The Cougs dropped game two of the CBI finals to Pittsburgh 57-53; CougCenter with the analysis. Next game: Friday at Pittsburgh.
- The Mariners played again at 2am PT. Since I have an 8am college class, I decided not to stay up and watch with my roommate. Again, I'll refer you to our brilliant StoryStream. Plus, check out 710 ESPN's Shannon Drayer's picture blog. Seems like a once-in-a-life opportunity for those in the Mariners organization. Next game: Saturday vs. San Diego (Spring Training)
- Brian Elsner from Wait For It Seattle breaks down Tony Wroten's flaws from a statistical perspective. And our very own Jacob Thorpe at The Daily says it makes sens for Wroten to stay.
- The Daily's Josh Liebeskind writes a well-crafted profile on UW softball standout Kaitlin Inglesby.
- Kevin Pelton from The Classical continues his series on Seattle U's basketball program in "Learning to Fly, Part 2". This piece focuses in on Dollar's journey in obtaining the job and his player-first style of coaching.
- The University of Pacific will be joining the WCC, and it won't be Seattle U (even though some fans may argue Seattle U is a perfect fit for the league). Pacific becomes the only school in the league that is not religiously-affiliated. The biggest benefit to adding Pacific is the fact that the league is now at an even-numbered 10 teams and the league's round-robin basketball schedule will make more sense.
- Gonzaga's Mathis Keita will be transferring. The Slipper Still Fits has some analysis.
- Seattle Christian's Katie Collier played in the national spotlight on Wednesday night at the McDonald's All-American game. The Washington-bound senior grabbed a couple of rebounds in the first half and hit some clutch free-throws in the final seconds for the West team.