The Washington Huskies are barely into the NCAA tournament right now. Avinash Kunnath from Pacific Takes thinks UW needs to either win out or just lose on game to either Arizona or Cal. For what it's worth, Joe Lunardi from ESPN has UW as a No. 11 seed right now. Jeff Taylor from the Husky Haul is a little more optimistic and thinks UW can get a No. 6 seed.
See more links after the jump!
- The Seattle U Redhawks downed the UC Aggies on Monday night 68-48. Aaron Broussard led the way for the Redhawks with 16 points. Seattle U's next game will be at Fresno State this Thursday.
- Justin Smoak is someone you should get excited about says Jeff Sullivan from Lookout Landing. Two healthy thumbs hopefully will do wonders for the Mariners first baseman. Maybe Mariners fans will forget about Prince Fielder once Smoak starts performing at the plate. Taylor Halperin from Pro Ball NW adds in his own commentary on what to expect from Smoak this season.
- Who is the Mariners third baseman of the future? Geoff Baker from the Seattle Times takes a look at Kyle Seager, Vinnie Catricala, Alex Liddi and Francisco Martinez.
- Larry LaRue from the News Tribune continues his video series of Mariners pitchers explaining different pitches. Reliever Shawn Kemp demonstrates the change-up in the latest video.
- USS Mariner questions if moving Chone Figgins to the leadoff spot will do anything...
Follow Kevin Cacabelos on Twitter @seatownsports.