Jon Brockman was interviewed as part of a bizarre news story earlier this week. The Brockness Monster downed a jar of pickle juice to see if it could hydrate him successfully. Apparently it tastes nasty. See the video and story here. Those Milwaukee news anchors are running out of stories.
See more links after the jump!
Tuesday's Best Tweet:
Man I missed the game winner... Did he hit him with an Lin -and-Out? HaHa --Cameron Dollar (Seattle U Head Basketball Coach)
- Will three-year walk-on Brendan Sherrer get the starting nod at Senior Night in Washington's game against Arizona? Why not? His presence is not going to kill this team for the first few minutes. For all the crap he's had to put up with in practice, he more than deserves one start. Give it to him Romar.
- Should Terrence Ross and Tony Wroten leave for the NBA after his season? In my opinion, both have a chance to be lottery picks in this year's draft, however, both can drastically improve their guarantee of being high picks if they stay another season. Ross hasn't been a consistent enough offensive threat yet, while Wroten still has major fundamental flaws to his game (see free-throw percentage and jump shot).
- Bellevue's Butch Goncharoff has applied for the position of head football coach at Orange Lutheran HS in southern California. If he is chosen and he accepts, he'll be leaving behind nine state titles and a host of happy coaches in the 3A classification. I don't blame him for thinking of leaving, it gets boring winning all those state titles after awhile.
- The Storm traded center Ashley Robinson to the Washington Mystics for forward Victoria Dunlap. Dunlap was the No. 11 overall pick in the 2010 draft, and will be an offensive threat for head coach Brian Agler. The team also re-signed Katie Smith as a free-agent.
- Extras: These Heisman odds have Keith Price at 40:1 for the 2012 season...Danielle Lawrie was featured in an ESPN story with her brother Brett...Mariners catcher Chris Gimenez probably won't be a Mariner any longer.
Follow Kevin Cacabelos on Twitter @seatownsports
Should Brendan Sherrer start in Saturday's Senior Night game against Arizona?
Yes (1 vote)
No (1 vote)
2 total votes