Not only has Eagles QB Michael Vick not available tonight against the Seahawks, but perhaps their most reliable receiving option has also been ruled out, as Jeremy Maclin will also be sitting things out. With both Vick and Maclin out, it's looking like Young and Riley Cooper will be good options for fantasy owners, as they'll be the main replacements. Jason Avant is also likely a decent option.
In addition, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Moise Fokou, and King Dunlap have all been ruled out for Thursday, leaving Philly a fairly depleted team. The Seahawks will have a great chance to capture a much needed victory on Thursday night in front of a national audience.
Below is a list of all the injuries for both teams.
- OUT: T King Dunlap (concussion), LB Moise Fokou (ankle), WR Jeremy Maclin (hamstring, shoulder), CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (ankle), QB Michael Vick (ribs)
- QUESTIONABLE: CB Nnamdi Asomugha (knee), RB LeSean McCoy (toe)
- PROBABLE: DT Cullen Jenkins (thumb)
- OUT: CB Byron Maxwell (illness)
- QUESTIONABLE: LB David Hawthorne (knee), CB Richard Sherman (calf)
- PROBABLE: DT Alan Branch (ankle), QB Tarvaris Jackson (pectoral)